Please donate toys for St. Margaret Center annual Christmas Party at Hollywood Park on Saturday, December 14th. They are in need of toys for the 1000 needy children that would otherwise not have any presents at Christmas. We are asking for donations of new toys, valued from $15.00 to $20.00, to donate to the center. We will be collecting toys from today through December 5th. Thank you for your generosity.
Holiday Festivities coming soon…
- Thursday December 12, Our Lady of Guadalupe Lityrgy 9AM
- Tuesday December 17, Christmas Program, Redahan Hall 6:30PM
- Thursday December 19, Simbang Gabi 1PM & Las Posadas 1:15PM
- Christmas vacation starts on Friday, December 20th.
- School resumes on Monday, January 6th, 2014.
- New P.E. Shirt-We have a new P.E. shirt available at Dennis Uniform Company for next school year. The new shirt will be required in August 2014. The cost of the new P.E. shirt is $11.75 for youth and $12.75 for adult sizes. This new navy blue shirt will be much easier to keep clean. The new shirts are available at Dennis Uniform Company now.
- Parking Safety-We have some parking lot safety concerns. Parents, you must drive slower in the parking lot in the morning. We have had a few car accidents and some near misses with students. Please, please, please drive slower in the parking lot. Leave your house 10 minutes earlier in the morning and avoid the rush. Thank you for your co-operation.
- Daycare - All students not picked up on time after school will be sent to daycare at 3:00 PM, 2:30 PM on Wednesday. The daily drop-in fee is $10 per child, per day. Daycare students are in Rooms 10, 11 and 12 and need to be signed out by an adult every time. If you have any questions, please contact the school office.
- Virtus- All parents who intend to volunteer at some point during the academic year; as chaperone, in the classroom, lunch help etc. must be Virtus certified. Please visit their website for times and location of additional certification classes. http://virtus.org/virtus/