Speed Bumps on Acacia: We are petitioning the City of Hawthorne to install speed bumps on Acacia Avenue between the rectory and 119th Street. We want to slow down traffic when the barriers are taken down between 3:00 PM and 6 PM.We still have children present at after school care, tutoring, sports, and other extracurricular activities. Two weeks ago you received a petition to present the City of Hawthorne to install speed bumps on Acacia Avenue. Don’t forget to sign and return.
- March 3 is First Confession/Reconciliation those students who will be making their first communion, please be in church at 6:30PM.
- March 5 is ASH WEDNESDAY and EARLY DISMISSAL 11:30AM We will have an all school mass at 9:15 AM and early dismissal, please remember no after school day care on this day.
- NO SCHOOL MARCH 10, Report Card Parent Conferrences 7:15AM- 3PM.
- March 12, HAWAII RAFFLE BEGINS
- March 12, Spelling Bee at 9AM- Grades 1-4
- March 14, Spelling Bee at 9AM- Grades 5-8
- March 19 Feast of Saint Joseph mass 9AM
- March 20 is In & Out Burger Day from11:15-12:15 come and join us for lunch.
- NO SCHOOL, MARCH 28- Faculty Retreat Day
- New P.E. Shirt-We have a new P.E. shirt available at Dennis Uniform Company for next school year. The new shirt will be required in August 2014. The cost of the new P.E. shirt is $11.75 for youth and $12.75 for adult sizes. This new navy blue shirt will be much easier to keep clean. The new shirts are available at Dennis Uniform Company now.
- Daycare - All students not picked up on time after school will be sent to daycare at 3:00 PM, 2:30 PM on Wednesday. The daily drop-in fee is $10 per child, per day. Daycare students are in Rooms 10, 11 and 12 and need to be signed out by an adult every time. If you have any questions, please contact the school office.
- Virtus- All parents who intend to volunteer at some point during the academic year; as chaperone, in the classroom, lunch help etc. must be Virtus certified. Please visit their website for times and location of additional certification classes. http://virtus.org/virtus/