Thank you all, staff, parents and students, who came to support St. Joseph School on our annual Spring Fling!
We are now looking forward to Easter Break, starting at noon on Thursday April 17.
Vacation from April 18-27th.
School resumes on April 28.
- Graduation pictures April 30, 8AM
- McTeachers Night, come help raise money for our technology program. Join us for a family fun night!! Where: 11330 Hawthorne Blvd (McDonalds at the corner of Hawthorne & Imperial) Wednesday April 30 from 4-7pm
- Parent General Meeting, Thursday May 1 in Redahan Hall 6:30PM
Summer Academy 2014: Academic and elective summer program for five weeks during the summer, June 16 through July 18. It is a full day program from 8:00AM ending at 2:45PM. If there are enough parents interested, there will be daycare for an additional fee. Please return your registration form.
-Non-Refundable deposit for Summer Academy due April 16
- Last Day of School is June 6
-Full registration payment due by June 27.
- New P.E. Shirt-We have a new P.E. shirt available at Dennis Uniform Company for next school year. The new shirt will be required in August 2014. The cost of the new P.E. shirt is $11.75 for youth and $12.75 for adult sizes. This new navy blue shirt will be much easier to keep clean. The new shirts are available at Dennis Uniform Company now.
- Daycare - All students not picked up on time after school will be sent to daycare at 3:00 PM, 2:30 PM on Wednesday. The daily drop-in fee is $10 per child, per day. Daycare students are in Rooms 10, 11 and 12 and need to be signed out by an adult every time. If you have any questions, please contact the school office.
- Virtus- All parents who intend to volunteer at some point during the academic year; as chaperone, in the classroom, lunch help etc. must be Virtus certified. Please visit their website for times and location of additional certification classes. http://virtus.org/virtus/